Thursday, June 5, 2008

Brief Catch-Up

Once again, it's been a long time since my last blog! To be honest, since summer hit for me, I kind of forgot that I even have a blog! It feels like a lot has happened in the last month or so! I survived finals...I actually found out today that I made the Honor Roll! 3.5 or higher baby! So I'm feelin' pretty good about that. The week after finals, I went on my first musical "retreat." I will tell you more in detail about that later...Other than that, I've been sharing my music with others, crocheting, and reading. A couple weeks ago I went on a statewide family tour with my boyfriend, another thing I will hopefully blog about later! The reason I am not doing it now is because I'm short on time and I drank a bunch of coffee so I have to go to the bathroom really bad! (TMI?) Anyway, just wanted to let you know that I am still alive and there will be more blogs to come!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good job, Ann on making the honor roll. I am very proud of you. Look forward to future blogs.