Thursday, April 10, 2008

A Lesson Learned is A Lesson Learned...

So, life's been crazy lately! It is now less than a month until school is done for the semester! And you know what that means...woohoo party time? Not quite yet! It means me freaking out about all these assignments that I have to complete within the next couple weeks including those few things I should've been working on for the past month or two(oh, the life of a procrastinator!). Anyway, so in my frantic state yesterday, I was studying for a test I just got done taking a bit ago. By time I got to class this morning, I was feeling pretty good, thought I knew the materials, knew what I was going to write. So, I get the test and it said it was over chapters 4, 5, and 11. Well, I studied chapters 6 and 7-I somehow looked at the syllabus for a different class and drilled myself on the wrong chapters all along! Instead of throwing my arms up in a rage, screaming "Why!?! Why me? Why this!?!" and creating a scene and possibly scaring my classmates, I played it cool. I actually think I did pretty decent on the test, especially considering I didn't even read those chapters! Luckily, I'm a good listener in class and came to some conclusions through previous lectures. And after, I felt good about it. I did the best that I could, plus I learned some new things from the chapters I 'didn't have to read.' I also learned that I need to look at the right syllabus next time! A lesson learned is a lesson learned...

1 comment:

...a taste of me said...

LOL, yeah, I figured that would be the response I'd get from a few. I could just hear Moll saying, "Oh Annie" with that undertone in her voice like I'm a lost cause!