Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Worth writing about...me!

So I have another first to add to my list...the first time someone wrote a song about me! My newfound love went on a music retreat this past weekend. He spent 3 days by himself in a "little wooden box" as he calls it, others would call a cabin. He brought his instruments, recording equipment, and went to town! Well, not literally. He literally went out of town to do this to be away from all humans. Anyway, he recorded four new songs, one of which is about me! It is so beautiful, it made me cry! I'd tell you the lyrics, but you'll just have to hear it sometime! Also, for my birthday present (which is slightly early to talk about but he wanted me to be able to plan for it), he is renting a little cabin for me so I can create and record my own music!!! Exciting, huh?

1 comment:

Holly said...

That is way too cute that he wrote a song about you!! What a great gift that he got you for your birthday!