Thursday, November 15, 2007

Frustration complication

I'm not really sure how to describe today. With me being the emotional person that I am, one could use the word "rollercoaster" for example. I don't know what my deal is but I feel like I will never live a stable life! Though I feel I am getting better in some ways, I still feel like there are too many things that I want to do and never enough time. Then I feel exhausted before I even do anything! Ahh! The only comfort I have is that maybe possibly I am not the only one in the world that feels this way...I need a bubble bath with candles.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm sorry you're frustrated girl!!! A bubble bath with candles sounds delightful!!! I miss you and love you and hope you are feeling better and less confused. I know exactly how you feel!!

Holly said...

I get overwhelmed at times with everything I want to do and then I just end up sitting there stressing out and not getting anything done! I know how you feel!