Thursday, January 17, 2008

Back To School!

Well, I now have over a full week of school under my belt! (We started on Wednesday last week.) It has been good so far. I am still eager to just get in the rhythm of what my schedule will be like. Since it is still the first week or two, we haven't gotten too in depth with anything yet, but I have been learning which is always exciting. :) I guess no matter where you are, you can always be learning...One thing I'm coming to realize is that I need to learn to be a morning person! Coffee definitely aids me in this process but I know I can't fully rely on that. I actually haven't been going out much at all during the week but it's still very hard for me to get to sleep before midnight! I'm a night person!! I just need to capture how I felt on the first day of school. I was so excited that when I woke up, I started jumping on my(pull-out) bed (which was probably not safe!), saying, "I get to go to school today! I get to go to school today!"

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ann!
You have no idea how great that imagery is!! Jumping off your bed!! I love it, and I'm soooo excited for you!